Tuesday 12 November 2013

The love you make me feel

Have you ever had that person in your life that makes it all complete? This person keeps things together. When your off balance she will help you find your feet? Have you wondered how anyone can accept you just the way you are? 
You do you take my strides as they are you love my laughter my complaining your not changing gears quick enough in the car.

I gave you my heart and you have treated it with care taking it everywhere. I watch you grow and not fear who you are, I admire your work and I feel so proud of you, words would never say the gold star you are.

In my life I had given up on love, and love had to many expectations, when its hard work all the way, we take our time and we climb mountains and we get what we need.
I love you because you give me everything I need. When I need a hug your the one I grab hold of. When I need help to put my pants on your the one I call.
When I feel weak I know you will be strong. What I can't do you can visa versa and that's what makes is belong together. 

There are many plans for us to for fill in this life day by day it will take time, it will be my hand that holds yours through this time.
My heart skips a beat. You sweep me off my feet. For everyday it's you I long to greet.
The dogs don't understand when you go away. Every return is rewarded with 3 happy dogs tails wagging tongues flapping, getting under your feet. 

Home just wouldn't be home if we weren't together, things wouldn't feel nor be the same.
Sometimes we are not perfect, something's are hard, it makes us stronger and makes me love you longer. I don't need to always talk it just having you here that makes it complete, the part where you put pressure on my back with your stinky boot feet. 
Nothing matters, not much else exists as family to me but you. You are my family my love my life and if the laws could be different you could be my wife.
A piece of paper, no jewellery nor gift would prove our love. We do not need a reward or something to prove what we have, and that is each other,

To see you be a mother to see you hold our child is something I hope to treasure for the rest of our lives, a gift we could never thank enough for a gift only a special person could give. They will be this child's god parents, but we will teach it everything we can about love and life. How to be compassionate to their fellow humans how to love animals an nature, they don't have to be smart or pretty, they just have to be themselves unique and able to be confident in life and love and with all we shall teach this child they will have everything they need to survive this world, 

Take my heart forever my love as it belongs to you, for you are all I have ever wanted in life and ill take it you will do. You fit me just fine. Together we make one. 
I wish I could carry the earth for you and provide you with what every butch should but I am weak an ill version of what I should be. 
I give you all I have and you will never get rid of me as death will be all that will part our ways. 

Today you are my lover tomorrow your will be my lover and next year you will be my lover. Till I die I will love you, until my heart stops you are mine :) ..
I love you Ammie more than you will ever know, like seasons they will come and go and together we shall grow. Our family will get bigger and the farm will grow. Together we are one and I would be a fool to let that go when you know this is real and true it's sticking like glue. I stick to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment